Forum

NB. If Registering you will need to respond to an email – Check your Spam Folder for it.

TO POST NEW TOPIC:  Click on “Main Forum”, then “Add Topic”on the right.

The biggest lie

Notifications
Clear all

The biggest lie  

RSS

Paulmcg
(@paulmcg)
19/09/2019 11:33 am  

what is the biggest lie to keep everyone from God?

i believe it has a lot to do with evolution and our place in the universe. Make people believe that we are all obsolete and life is meaningless fill there head with theory’s until they can’t think for themselves, gain control of them until they become like cattle on a farm. Tell them what’s important and they’ll believe it, 

Any other theory’s 

Keith
(@radicalamish)
Member Admin
19/09/2019 11:35 pm  

Not another theory - I totally agree with you. Evolution is fundamental to atheism as it purports to show how life could come about without an intelligent Creator. Once you see through it, the lie is terribly obvious. But for those who don't think, but just absorb the constant drip-feed of evolution stories on the media, are completely taken in.

The greatest tragedy, I think, is that the churches take a theory that is scientifically untenable and declare that it could happen if God did it! That makes it a miracle, not science. And they conveniently ignore the complete absence of intermediate fossils (missing links) which show that it definitely didn't happen, with or without God's help.

Paulmcg liked
ReplyQuote
Paulmcg
(@paulmcg)
20/09/2019 11:17 am  

@radicalamish

Excellent explanation, Dr Kent Hovinds videos on YouTube are really interesting about creation , even the simple fact that he states the rocks found something to Marry or something layed an egg and out popped a chicken and that chicken found something to marry and we have everything we have today based on evolution he explains it better than I could , the fact that Facebook and other sites are flooded but no one actively seeks to find a site like this to get some answers says something, but pray they do get sent this direction.

wanted to no your views on the firmament around the earth?

ReplyQuote
John Newstead
(@john-newstead)
25/01/2020 6:22 pm  

@paulmcg

Hi Paul.  I personally believe there is a physical firmament that covers the earth making it a sealed system.  Lots of videos on YouTube regarding NASA being a big fraud.  You need discernment so pray to God for wisdom and then do some research.  I believe the Bible is 100% accurate in everything including cosmology.  The Jesuits and Freemasons (all NASA astronauts are Freemasons) have been very busy for centuries to create a culture where the real living God and his Christ are not really believed.  It's a big subject!

John

ReplyQuote
Share: